In this video, learn about aircraft flares from NASA. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration provides valuable information about Newton's three laws of motion and how they apply to aircraft landings and what happens when mistakes happen (flares).
This NASA video segment from "Flight Testing Newton's Laws" explores how Newton's laws apply to the landing of an airplane. Viewers watch an instructor at NASA's National Test Pilot School explain what happens during the flare phase of landing and how mistakes in a pilot's timing can make landing impossible.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades