As far as landings go, it seems that there is nothing more basic than a standard, normal approach and landing. Even the name suggests that this is a bland procedure of routine and mundane performance. Despite disguise, however, the normal approach and landing is one of the most challenging parts of any flight to consistently master.
In this episode, Anthony Bottini, CFI, guides you through the procedures and techniques defined by UND Aerospace Standardization that allows the pilot to make safe, stabilized approaches and landings again and again.
If you're a new student, use this episode as a guide during your flight training to aid in building your confidence in making safe approaches and landings and developing the experience to help decide when it is time to go around. For you seasoned pilots, maybe its time to brush up on some basic skills to keep you safe and, well, maybe impress your next group of passengers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades