Learn what happens during an aircraft rollout from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, more commonly known as NASA. They spill the goods on Newton's three laws of motion and how they affect the rollout phase of landing airplanes. Learn from the master of space exploration -- NASA!
This NASA video segment from "Flight Testing Newton's Laws" explores how Newton's laws apply to the landing of an airplane. Viewers watch an instructor at NASA's National Test Pilot School explain that during the rollout phase of landing, the biggest concern is runway length. Viewers also learn about various braking mechanisms used to stop large commercial airplanes on a runway and jets on an aircraft carrier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades