This episode discusses the four causal aerodynamic factors leading to the overall left turning tendency that an aircraft experiences during flight. Join Scott Ludwig and Seth Hardley as they teach about Torque Effect, Spiraling Slipstream, Gyroscopic Precession and P-Factor and how these principles will affect your aircraft on your next training flight. During the takeoff roll, remember to maintain centerline at all times and don't get lazy feet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades