The second law of motion. Force equals mass times acceleration. F=MA. Learn the facts about Newton's second law of motion from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, otherwise known as NASA. The United States government's most infamous agencyand the powerhouse of space exploration explains motion theory.
This NASA video segment from "Flight Testing Newton's Laws" explores how Newton's second law of motion applies to aerospace. Viewers watch an instructor at NASA's National Test Pilot School as he defines the second law and demonstrates how to calculate a person's mass using the law. There is also a discussion about how people experience different g forces at the top and bottom of a roller coaster hill. Footage of the instructor in a fighter jet illustrates what it means to pull 2 and 4 g.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades