Learn everything you need to know about Newton's third law of motion from none other than NASA. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is the United States government's most infamous agency and powerhouse of space exploration. Why wouldn't you want to learn Newton's laws of motion from them?
This NASA video segment from "Flight Testing Newton's Laws" explores how Newton's third law of motion applies to aerospace. An instructor at NASA's National Test Pilot School defines the third law and explains how a jet engine works to move an aircraft forward. There is also a discussion about the four forces involved in flying an aircraft.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades