In this AeroCast episode, UND Aerospace discusses the Slow Flight maneuver as performed in the Piper Warrior (PA-28-161), referencing the procedures and standards outlined in the UND Warrior Standardization Manual. All performance tolerances are based on the performance standards set forth by the FAA Private Pilot Practical Test Standards. Since the most critical phases of flight occur at airspeeds less than cruise, a pilot must always be comfortable with his or her airplane's handling characteristics at reduced airspeeds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades