If you've figured out your short-field approaches and landings, then it's time to tackle "soft-field" approaches and landings. As a pilot, you need to be able to perform all types of landings, and you have to be prepared for inadvertent reactions in the air and on the ground.
Mike Lents, Lead Flight Instructor, shares all he knows about making a safe and effective Soft-Field Approach and Landing on soft or rough surfaces. Mike's information parallels the procedures set forth by the UND Aerospace Warrior Standardization manual and will guide the pilot from initial approach to final touchdown.
Remember, it's not all even, level pavement out there - from time to time a pilot must set the airplane down properly on what could be considered "less than ideal" runway conditions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades