Being an aircraft pilot can be frightening, but as long as you have the proper spin awareness training, you should be good. Most pilots out in the general aviation public that have never conducted spins in an approved aircraft for the purpose of developing their spin recognition and recovery techniques to become a more safe and reliable pilot.
Before you go to actual in-flight spinning, you should be aware of everything involved, and Ryan Carlson, CFI, gives a brief summary of preventing inadvertent spins in your aircraft.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades