Safety is everything, and for pilots, safety means checklists. Pilots need to develop a pre- and post-flight checklist for each different aircraft they are responsible for flying, to make sure everything runs nice and smooth in-flight.
Anthony Bottini, CFI, breaks down an entire flight in UND's Cessna 172 in order to standardize checklist procedures from preflight to postflight. Also, the student will learn the contrasting methods for checklist procedures between Single Pilot and Crew scenarios.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades