One of the most integral parts to being a pilot is knowing when and how to land. And in short-field areas, some may find this tricky, depending on what type of aircrafts you're flying. This video features pilot Mike Lents, Lead Flight Instructor, shows you landing standardization by introducing the Short-Field Approach and Landing.
This episode is chock-full of footage of Mike performing textbook short-field landings at several short runways in North Dakota - runways of course, that many of you UND Aerospace students will have to make landings at from time to time. The information presented in this AeroCast episode was gathered from the UND Aerospace Warrior Standardization manual and is designed to give UND Aerospace students, as well as all of our dedicated non-UND viewers, a chance to have a look at a high performance Short-Field landing before actually attempting it for the first time.
Don't forget, even if it isn't your first Short-Field Landing attempt, the UND AeroCast is a great refresher before going out and practicing with your instructor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades